When anybody doing a research on the multiple attacks against the human body, be it through our drinking water, supposedly breathable air, or even within the pseudo healthcare medical industry itself, the answers would then lead us to our initial conclusion that this is only about capitalism, or economics in general, i.e.:
- Companies’ main concern is the bottom-line, i.e just want to extract as much profit as possible, in order to survive the competition;
But, when the researcher begins to consider the following readily observable facts:
- Public services are not only unsatisfactory but is outright deadly, e.g. lead poisoning is not only happening in Flint, Michigan, but is far more widespread than the media would like to entertain [here];
- Government regulators adapting a policy of “approve first, recall later” in favor of a new drug that has undergone massive clinical test manipulations, making the rich drug companies even richer as the imposed penalties later on are not enough to bring them down but are serving only as added overhead for doing business [here, here];
… that same researcher will then begin to ask extensively broader questions that will hopefully carry him to the real answers, though uncomfortable they might be.
Such broader questions like:
- How can the government regulate if the penalties for violations of its rules don’t serve as deterrence for future wrongdoings?
- Why the welfare of the people is always the last thing to be considered?
- Why was the bailout aimed only at rescuing the fate of the bankers and not the homeless people?
- What would exactly happen if it was the people that was bailed out instead of the bankers, after all, it was their bail out money to begin with?
- Will the economy shuts down when all the bankers have gone broke?
- Isn’t it a fact that the direct exchange of goods and services came in first before the banking industry and the illusion of wealth in money were even invented, and therefore, the people can better survive without the latter?
- In response, why do we need to protest first before the wrongs are corrected, if it is even corrected?
- Who, if not the government, is there left to protect the people and serve its interest at last?
- How many can afford to file charges against these erring companies when the victim itself is systematically robbed of his capacity to access event he barest of necessities?
Again, these are just simple questions that cannot be answered by endlessly describing the nature of the problem itself, as the media always do.
These are the questions that can only be answered logically by considering that perhaps the government is simply not serving the interests of the people who, even if they are actually the ones paying for its existence, are really not in control of the government, but only the Bankers who, as documents and scholarly studies indicate, own every other corporations on the planet.
Here’s Forbes’ acknowledgment and apology about the fact,
“Three systems theorists at the They built a model of who owns what and what their revenues are and mapped the whole edifice of economic power.have taken a database listing 37 million companies and investors worldwide and analyzed all 43,060 transnational corporations and share ownerships linking them.
They discovered that global corporate control has a distinct bow-tie shape, with a dominant core of 147 firms radiating out from the middle. Each of these 147 own interlocking stakes of one another and together they control 40% of the wealth in the network. A total of 737 control 80% of it all. The top 20 are at the bottom of the post. This is, say the paper’s authors, the first map of the structure of global corporate control.
The #occupy movement will eat this up as evidence for massive redistribution of wealth. The New Scientist talked to one systems theorist who is “disconcerted” at the level of interconnectedness, but not surprised. Such structures occur commonly in biology, things like fungus, lichen and weeds. Economists say the danger comes when you combine hyperconnection with the concentration of power. The Swiss scientists warn that this can lead to an unstable environment. No Scheisse, Sherlock.”
And if one considers the fact that the government itself has gone from being a Republic into a mere corporation controlled by, and serves, only the Select Few, then all the confusion as to why bad things are happening, and governments can only offer bad behavior and decisions in spite of the fact that it is manned supposedly by the best our society could offer.
The dire situation can only be properly explained if we consider all that’s been laid bare by those who refuse to take part of the greatest murder in the entire history of man, i.e.:
- Every human being is reduced into a dead corpse, a corporation that seeks profit in order to survive and a virtual slave that feeds the bigger corporation, i.e. government, with a portion of his profit, i.e. taxes;
- Corporate government itself is beholden to still another bigger government, i.e. private central bank, and has to protect all its alter egos and corporate friends, i.e. all other corporation that are serving the same generic purpose, e.g. social engineering, population regulation;
- To prevent intellectual dissent, the best minds must be assimilated into a core group of fraternities that extols exclusivity, which in turn induces the perception of superiority over the rest of our society, and will serve as the breeding ground for future leaders that will later on occupy the highest positions in all institutions of indoctrination and control, e.g. United Nations, World Health Organization, the entire school system, the media and the entire government, effectively feeding each of them the taste and illusion of power;
- Each potential leader must be inducted into the group through an initiation process, a ritual ceremony that is designed to put him in a very compromised position for easier control later on, i.e. through blackmail and other proven methods;
Indeed, it is more profitable for the bankers to expend attractive compensation and resources on just a few smart, sweet talking crowd rousers than to care for the multitude.
But then it still much wiser to not restrict the full potential of man through the institution of paper currency to limit access to such resources that are already provided for free by Nature. One can only wonder what level of advancements we could have achieve if all resources were made available to the thinking man.
But all those resources are hoarded and rendered unusable by the few who consider oppression as an exercise of power over another, and not an incapacity to understand that all things are One and the Same in Nature.
Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac for the Sociopathic Elite, and your kneeling inside their houses of worship gives them the ultimate and godly satisfaction. Still, this is not enough.
They needed to wipe out those who will attempt to defeat their enterprise. They are actively murdering people who understand the cancer science used in vaccines that are mandated by law and required by your own caring government.
The well-documented depopulation agenda, cloaked inside some benevolent sounding anti-climate change agenda, or the upgraded Agenda 2030, as agreed upon by all United Nations member countries, is the only explanation why mainstream medicine can’t cure while being expensive and outright deadly.
Depopulation agenda is the only stupid rationale why instead of decades of advancements in the realm of science and technology, the quality of life has instead deteriorated to its lowest levels and will continue to deteriorate because the majority refuse to entertain a new and untried system.
If they are now selling water, soon, every ounce of air will be sold in bottles, too, when the massive chemtrailing is left unabated by passivity that is sure to worsen only by the nano-particulates that go with these government-sanctioned operations.
The depopulation agenda can also be confirmed not just through the obvious, highly questionable behavior of our government, yet also by looking closely at who actually wrote the doctrines being imposed by the United Nations, particularly, the Codex Alimentarius.
Here’s an extract from our eBook, Towards Healthcare Emancipation – Premium Edition,
“As we gain more insights into the grave dangers of genetically modified crops, fluoride, and vaccines, the impact of this less known document which the United Nations’ Food and Agriculture Organization, through the Codex Alimentarius Commission, wrote in 1963 will become more apparent.
Codex Alimentarius (Latin for “food book”) is a set of guidelines that is promoted to protect the consumers against faulty food products and procedures. But this codex has evolved over the years to include the following policies which will become, or is already, mandatory and binding among all members of the World Trade Organization [WTO]:
- GMO food labeling not required;
- Banned pesticides, aluminium are among those deadly chemicals classified as food additives;
- Codex recommended maximum levels of chemical which are astoundingly high as opposed to the extremely low daily recommended daily allowances for vitamins;
- Dietary supplements or natural health foods are to be classified as drugs;
- Codex would make vitamins and minerals illegal and not available with a prescription;
- Every dairy cow is required to have Monsanto’s recombinant bovine growth hormone and all other animals for food production must be treated with antibiotics, and;
- All food should be irradiated
These are just among the more than 4,000 guidelines and regulations promulgated over the years regarding everything man can possibly put into his mouth with the exception of pharmaceuticals.
While the UN-FAO may insists that codex compliance is voluntary, the World Trade Organization made it clear that in cases of trade disputes between two countries, codex compliance takes precedence over the merits of the case. This clever method of the author having plausible deniability because the mandatory clause is not written in the actual document itself while the other arm, in this case the WTO, trying to enforce it by using as the basis for resolving disputes effectively forces each member nation to be compliant for practical purposes, is a clear indication that both the UN and WTO are long tentacles of the same Giant Octopus that also has interests in Big Pharma.
When a scheme is so huge, who among the maleducated, highly brainwashed members of our society could have a chance of figuring it out? The plot thickens when you consider whose brainchild was the codex.
During the Nuremberg trial, 25 board members, executives, and chemists of the giant chemical manufacturer and poison gas supplier to the Nazi concentration camps, IG Farben, were convicted and sent to jail, but not for long. In 1951, they were all released and one of them proposed that if war can’t solve the problem of too much people, why not control food. Fritz den Meer, the executive manager of IG Farben in 1943 and convicted to crimes against humanity, who coined the phrase “Arbeit Mach Frei” which literally means “work sets you free” decorated in entrances of several concentration camps including Auschwitz, submitted this idea to his UN pals which resulted to the creation of a trade commission now known as the Codex Alementarius Commission. For crimes against humanity conviction, he served a very long sentence of six years.”
Another name that should be in everyone’s consciousness by now is Henry Kissinger, who wrote the justification to thin the herd by saying that the population of the world has been reaching critical levels in 1974,
National Security Study Memorandum 200: Implications of Worldwide Population Growth for U.S. Security and Overseas Interests (NSSM200) was completed on December 10, 1974 by the United States National Security Council under the direction of Henry Kissinger.
It was adopted as official U.S. policy by President Gerald Ford in November 1975. It was originally classified, but was later declassified and obtained by researchers in the early 1990s.
The basic thesis of the memorandum was that population growth in the least developed countries (LDCs) is a concern to U.S. national security, because it would tend to risk civil unrest and political instability in countries that had a high potential for economic development. The policy gives “paramount importance” to population control measures and the promotion of contraception among 13 populous countries. This is to control rapid population growth which the U.S. deems inimical to the socio-political and economic growth of these countries and to the national interests of the United States, since the “U.S. economy will require large and increasing amounts of minerals from abroad”, and these countries can produce destabilizing opposition forces against the United States.
It recommends that U.S. leadership “influence national leaders” and that “improved world-wide support for population-related efforts should be sought through increased emphasis on mass media and other population education and motivation programs by the UN, USIA, and USAID.”
These are established and verifiable facts that the guilty cannot rebut…
… and will worsen even further with the eventual implementation of the notorious Trans-Pacific Partnership trade agreement [TPP] that no lawmakers are allowed to discuss outside the boundaries of its pages.
There are more hard evidence that we have collected and for which you may have known already, than would fit into this article that should demand concrete action from all of us.
If we choose to not act today, can we therefore blame the corporate government for doing its best to make a profit by keeping the people dumb and as pliable as could be possible?
Or, should we blame ourselves for our collective indifference to the real cause of the problems confronting the very survival of humanity itself even at the presence of many alternative and more viable systemic and technological solutions?
Whoever else are we really waiting for before we take that first step towards our own salvation as a human species if not that same face we always see in the mirror?
Surely, the majority have been massively indoctrinated through the mass media ever since they were born to wait for a hero — an all too fearless, all too wise individual who will save the day and slay them all, sociopaths they are.
But hero worship has not gotten us that far, and it won’t be.
We must rise as an individual awake and aware, and as a collective bonded together by our common aspirations to live in great abundance, harmony through respect upon one another.
This is the only scenario where everyone is motivated, by default, to contribute voluntarily what one is capable of, with the foreknowledge that honor and recognition are the only compensation and reward.
By that time, service rendered in the spirit of mutual cooperation is the only valid currency.
Together, we can drive out all that is Evil, that entity who promised us heaven only when we die, and begin creating heaven here on Earth now that we are still breathing.
The technologies that could make this possible is already here and now.
Off-grid living is never complete without your own off-grid healthcare system. In fact, that is one of the most critical components on how you can successfully live outside of the dog-eat-dog paradigm. A real off-grid healthcare technology is already being used to suppress any pandemic, destroy injectable microbots, and it offers many distinct advantages not attributable to mainstream conventions.