Cancer, always believed to be caused by genetic cell mutations—can in reality be caused by infections from viruses, bacteria, and fungi. “I believe that, conservatively, 15 to 20% of all cancer is caused by infections; however, the number could be larger—maybe double,” said Dr. Andrew Dannenberg, director of the Cancer Center at New York-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center. Dr. Dannenberg made the remarks in a speech in December 2007 at the annual international conference of the American Association for Cancer Research.Continue reading Infections as a Cause of Cancer
- Health Freedom is the Hottest Political Issue on the Entire Globe
- 5,522 People Have Died Within 28 Days After Covid-19 Vaccination | Public Health Scotland
- Vaccine Billionaires and Human Guinea Pigs
- Flipping a Switch Inside the Head | Rockefeller U
- Vatican Hails Vaccinations As ‘One of The Greatest Achievements’ of Modern Science
- Another Toxic COVID Vaccine Coming
- Worldwide COVID19 Genocide Continues: 13,867 Dead and 1,354,336 Injuries
- Merriam-Webster Expands ‘ANTI-VAXXER’ Definition to include Those Who Oppose FORCED JABS
- ICU Nurse Speaks Out Against Sensationalized Third Wave
- COVID-19: Pandemic? Or Cult?
- Dr. Charles Lieber’s Connections to The Plague, The Plot, And Psychotronic Warfare
- Revealed: Propaganda Template For Vaccine Passports
- WHO Pushes International Pandemic Treaty: Another Stepping Stone to World Government?
- Sunlight Renders Coronavirus Inactive 8X Faster than Predicted | UC Study
Subscribe via Email