Algae has already been touted as a natural healing wonder. Not only does have its high chlorophyll content and special plant compounds been shown to defeat cancer and heart disease, it also shows promise as a replacement for butter and eggs in gluten free and vegan baked goods. Even giants like Unilever, which make unhealthy household items, have looked to algae as a replacement for palm oil in many of its products since palm oil production is destroying our bio-diverse rain forests. But perhaps the latest and most promising news about algae, though, is that it could replace petroleum fuels.
- Canadian Doctors Sudden Deaths Have Reached 150 Since COVID-19 Vaccines Roll-Out
- Graphene COVID Kill Shots: A Highly Intelligent Poison
- The Pfizer Vaccine: A Tale of Two Reports. “Money vs. Mortality”
- Massive Peer-Reviewed Mask Study Shows ‘Little To No Difference’ In Preventing COVID, Flu Infection
- Western Democracies Are Deploying Military-Grade COVID Propaganda to Fight Dissent