Luther Standing Bear was an Oglala Lakota Sioux Chief who, among a few rare others such as Charles Eastman, Black Elk and Gertrude Bonnin occupied the rift between the way of life of the Indigenous people of the Great Plains before, and during, the arrival and subsequent spread of the European pioneers. Continue reading Lakota Wisdom That Will Make You Question Everything About Our Society
- Health Freedom is the Hottest Political Issue on the Entire Globe
- 5,522 People Have Died Within 28 Days After Covid-19 Vaccination | Public Health Scotland
- Vaccine Billionaires and Human Guinea Pigs
- Flipping a Switch Inside the Head | Rockefeller U
- Vatican Hails Vaccinations As ‘One of The Greatest Achievements’ of Modern Science
- Another Toxic COVID Vaccine Coming
- Worldwide COVID19 Genocide Continues: 13,867 Dead and 1,354,336 Injuries
- Merriam-Webster Expands ‘ANTI-VAXXER’ Definition to include Those Who Oppose FORCED JABS
- ICU Nurse Speaks Out Against Sensationalized Third Wave
- COVID-19: Pandemic? Or Cult?
- Dr. Charles Lieber’s Connections to The Plague, The Plot, And Psychotronic Warfare
- Revealed: Propaganda Template For Vaccine Passports
- WHO Pushes International Pandemic Treaty: Another Stepping Stone to World Government?
- Sunlight Renders Coronavirus Inactive 8X Faster than Predicted | UC Study
Subscribe via Email