Pharmaceutical giant Johnson & Johnson has lost its second legal battle in a row over its talcum powder, which has been alleged to cause cancer. The company must now pay $55 million to a woman who says she got ovarian cancer after using the product.
- Canadian Doctors Sudden Deaths Have Reached 150 Since COVID-19 Vaccines Roll-Out
- Graphene COVID Kill Shots: A Highly Intelligent Poison
- The Pfizer Vaccine: A Tale of Two Reports. “Money vs. Mortality”
- Massive Peer-Reviewed Mask Study Shows ‘Little To No Difference’ In Preventing COVID, Flu Infection
- Western Democracies Are Deploying Military-Grade COVID Propaganda to Fight Dissent