Tiny houses are growing in popularity as people not only learn more about them but also seek to experience a simpler life. After all, in the US, 68% of tiny home owners have no mortgage compared to only 23% of traditional home owners. Although the trade off in size is very noticeable, for many it comes down to what they are willing to trade off.
- Canadian Doctors Sudden Deaths Have Reached 150 Since COVID-19 Vaccines Roll-Out
- Graphene COVID Kill Shots: A Highly Intelligent Poison
- The Pfizer Vaccine: A Tale of Two Reports. “Money vs. Mortality”
- Massive Peer-Reviewed Mask Study Shows ‘Little To No Difference’ In Preventing COVID, Flu Infection
- Western Democracies Are Deploying Military-Grade COVID Propaganda to Fight Dissent