Veterans hoping to use medical marijuana to treat post-traumatic stress disorder have had their hopes extinguished after Republicans shot down the Veterans Equal Access amendment to allow doctors to discuss medicinal cannabis with patients. Continue reading War on weed: Veterans’ access to medical marijuana blocked by Republicans
- ICU Nurse Speaks Out Against Sensationalized Third Wave
- COVID-19: Pandemic? Or Cult?
- Dr. Charles Lieber’s Connections to The Plague, The Plot, And Psychotronic Warfare
- Revealed: Propaganda Template For Vaccine Passports
- WHO Pushes International Pandemic Treaty: Another Stepping Stone to World Government?
- Sunlight Renders Coronavirus Inactive 8X Faster than Predicted | UC Study
- WHO Insider Speaks Out vs GAVI, Bill Gates
- The Life & Crimes Of Bill Gates
- The Twilight Zone: COVID, the World Economic Forum (WEF) and Eugenics
- 46 Residents in Spanish Nursing Home Die after Receiving COVID-19 Vaccine
- Instagram Removes Vaccine Skeptic Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Account with 800,000+ Subscribers
- Thousands March through Copenhagen to Protest Covid-19 Lockdown & Vaccination Passports (VIDEO)
- The Largest Experiment On Humans Ever Seen
- Over 50,000 Restaurants in Italy Declare “I Am Open” Defying Lockdown Measures
Subscribe via Email