When you try this 2,000 year old lotion recipe, you’ll know why people still use it.
Modern lotions are chock full of all kinds of bad, harmful chemicals that absorb right into our skin. We don’t need to be putting that on our bodies! So let’s take a BIG step back in time, 2000 years, to Greece, where a physician devised this recipe to be used as a cold cream. It’s easy to make, all natural, can be used to remove makeup, and has been shown to reduce wrinkles and other signs of aging. Are you ready to give it a try?
You will need:
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 8 tablespoons of grated beeswax
- 200 ml of almond oil
- About a half cup of rosewater
- 2 small, cleaned and sanitized jars.
- On low heat, melt the beeswax and honey into the oil in a small sauce pan. Once melted, remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Pour the rosewater into a small jug and add one drop at a time, whisking well as you add.
- When the cream is fully saturated with the rosewater, it will begin to bead and not stir in. At that point stop and allow the cream to cool.
- Finally, pour the mixture in your jars and leave to cool completely before adding the lids. The cream will lighten as it cools.
We hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we did! Take care of yourselves, everyone.
Off-grid living is never complete without your own off-grid healthcare system. In fact, that is one of the most critical components on how you can successfully live outside of the dog-eat-dog paradigm. A real off-grid healthcare technology is already being used to suppress any pandemic, destroy injectable microbots, and it offers many distinct advantages not attributable to mainstream conventions.