A report by Jeremy Scahill in The Nation revealed that the largest mercenary army in the world, Blackwater (later called Xe Services and more recently “Academi”) clandestine intelligence services was sold to the multinational Monsanto. Blackwater was renamed in 2009 after becoming famous in the world with numerous reports of abuses in Iraq, including massacres of civilians. It remains the largest private contractor of the U.S. Department of State “security services,” that practices state terrorism by giving the government the opportunity to deny it.
- Project Fear Induces People to Believe TENS OF MILLIONS have Died from Covid-19
- Aid Groups Call for Worldwide COVID-19 Bailout Amid Fears of Mass Hunger
- Monitoring Public Safety and Health Emergencies Transitioning to AI at Breakneck Speed
- Forced Vaccination Plan Unveiled
- Phony Experts Polluting Debates on Endocrine Disruptors, GMOs, Glyphosate
- German Scientists Say “COVID-19: Global False Alarm”, Government Corona-Measures Worse
- Elite’s COVID-19 Coup to Destroy Humanity also Fast-Tracking 4 Paths to Human Extinction
- Gates’ Moderna Hiding Clinical Trial Results for Groundbreaking COVID Vaccine
- The Big Pharma players behind UK Government COVID-19 lockdown
- Who controls the British Government response to Covid–19?
- Ezekiel Emanuel: ‘A Technocrat’s Technocrat’ On Health Policy
- The Worst is Yet to Come: Contact Tracing, Immunity Cards and Mass Testing
- US Lawmakers Bask in Covid-19 Panic while Quietly Building the Police State of their Dreams
- Bill Gates Wants to Spray Tonnes Of Dust into the Stratosphere to Stop Global Warming
Subscribe via Email