A very strong case is being forwarded against the continued use of chemical drugs to fight against bacteria that have evolved into superbugs or antibiotic resistant bacteria. Both, the US Center for Disease Control and the World Health Organization, have considered antibiotic resistance a global threat and the next pandemic.
- Canadian Doctors Sudden Deaths Have Reached 150 Since COVID-19 Vaccines Roll-Out
- Graphene COVID Kill Shots: A Highly Intelligent Poison
- The Pfizer Vaccine: A Tale of Two Reports. “Money vs. Mortality”
- Massive Peer-Reviewed Mask Study Shows ‘Little To No Difference’ In Preventing COVID, Flu Infection
- Western Democracies Are Deploying Military-Grade COVID Propaganda to Fight Dissent