In 1969, a compatriot Daniel Dingel approached the late Philippine president Ferdinand Marcos for the implementation of energy systems that run solely on tap water. The latter refused to give in to the plea due to the planned installation of a nuclear power plant. This nuclear plant was about to be switched on in 1986, but Marcos was kicked out from his 20-year dictatorship, denying the country from cheaper electricity for home and industrial use.
- Gates’ Moderna Hiding Clinical Trial Results for Groundbreaking COVID Vaccine
- The Big Pharma players behind UK Government COVID-19 lockdown
- Who controls the British Government response to Covid–19?
- Ezekiel Emanuel: ‘A Technocrat’s Technocrat’ On Health Policy
- The Worst is Yet to Come: Contact Tracing, Immunity Cards and Mass Testing
- US Lawmakers Bask in Covid-19 Panic while Quietly Building the Police State of their Dreams
- Bill Gates Wants to Spray Tonnes Of Dust into the Stratosphere to Stop Global Warming
- America’s Super-Rich See Their Wealth Rise by $282 Billion in Three Weeks of Pandemic
- COVID-19 is the Elite’s Coup Against a Terrified Humanity
- WHO Chief Officially Declares COVID-19 as Pandemic
- Apple, Amazon, Google, IBM and Microsoft Have Access to Your Identifiable Medical Records
- Infections as a Cause of Cancer
- Green Apostate Promotes Bayer-Monsanto Herbicide as “Climate Change” Antidote
- The Training of the “Helpless” Physician
Subscribe via Email