Which is the more reasonable approach a society might take in the outbreak of epidemic: 1. To quarantine the sick, and take reasonable precautions to stop those who are identified as vulnerable from contracting the illness. 2. To attempt to “control the virus” by preventing millions of healthy people from having contact with other healthy people.Continue reading The Largest Experiment On Humans Ever Seen
- COVID-19: Pandemic? Or Cult?
- Dr. Charles Lieber’s Connections to The Plague, The Plot, And Psychotronic Warfare
- Revealed: Propaganda Template For Vaccine Passports
- WHO Pushes International Pandemic Treaty: Another Stepping Stone to World Government?
- Sunlight Renders Coronavirus Inactive 8X Faster than Predicted | UC Study
- WHO Insider Speaks Out vs GAVI, Bill Gates
- The Life & Crimes Of Bill Gates
- The Twilight Zone: COVID, the World Economic Forum (WEF) and Eugenics
- 46 Residents in Spanish Nursing Home Die after Receiving COVID-19 Vaccine
- Instagram Removes Vaccine Skeptic Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Account with 800,000+ Subscribers
- Thousands March through Copenhagen to Protest Covid-19 Lockdown & Vaccination Passports (VIDEO)
- The Largest Experiment On Humans Ever Seen
- Over 50,000 Restaurants in Italy Declare “I Am Open” Defying Lockdown Measures
- Microsoft, Oracle & Co full speed ahead on Covid-19 vaccine passports
Subscribe via Email