The Environmental Protection Agency has now admitted that they knew about the ongoing health disaster in Michigan as early as February last year, and claimed they were dragged into a useless debate with another local agency for at least 6 months about whether there’s a need for water supply repairs.
- Canadian Doctors Sudden Deaths Have Reached 150 Since COVID-19 Vaccines Roll-Out
- Graphene COVID Kill Shots: A Highly Intelligent Poison
- The Pfizer Vaccine: A Tale of Two Reports. “Money vs. Mortality”
- Massive Peer-Reviewed Mask Study Shows ‘Little To No Difference’ In Preventing COVID, Flu Infection
- Western Democracies Are Deploying Military-Grade COVID Propaganda to Fight Dissent