Alzheimer’s disease is almost unheard of in the Philippine countryside until radio broadcast talked about it in the 1980s. Old farmers were still tending on their farms with clear eyesight and active mental faculties. Continue reading Clinical Study Confirms Coconut Oil’s Ability to Cure Alzheimer’s Disease
- COVID-19: Pandemic? Or Cult?
- Dr. Charles Lieber’s Connections to The Plague, The Plot, And Psychotronic Warfare
- Revealed: Propaganda Template For Vaccine Passports
- WHO Pushes International Pandemic Treaty: Another Stepping Stone to World Government?
- Sunlight Renders Coronavirus Inactive 8X Faster than Predicted | UC Study
- WHO Insider Speaks Out vs GAVI, Bill Gates
- The Life & Crimes Of Bill Gates
- The Twilight Zone: COVID, the World Economic Forum (WEF) and Eugenics
- 46 Residents in Spanish Nursing Home Die after Receiving COVID-19 Vaccine
- Instagram Removes Vaccine Skeptic Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Account with 800,000+ Subscribers
- Thousands March through Copenhagen to Protest Covid-19 Lockdown & Vaccination Passports (VIDEO)
- The Largest Experiment On Humans Ever Seen
- Over 50,000 Restaurants in Italy Declare “I Am Open” Defying Lockdown Measures
- Microsoft, Oracle & Co full speed ahead on Covid-19 vaccine passports
Subscribe via Email