Laboratories around the US sent out highly contagious viruses and bacteria samples they mistakenly believed were inactive on at least 21 occasions since 2003, a government audit found, deeming oversight of the sample-sharing program sorely lacking.
- Canadian Doctors Sudden Deaths Have Reached 150 Since COVID-19 Vaccines Roll-Out
- Graphene COVID Kill Shots: A Highly Intelligent Poison
- The Pfizer Vaccine: A Tale of Two Reports. “Money vs. Mortality”
- Massive Peer-Reviewed Mask Study Shows ‘Little To No Difference’ In Preventing COVID, Flu Infection
- Western Democracies Are Deploying Military-Grade COVID Propaganda to Fight Dissent