Sperm cells require between 44 to 70 days maturing before it can fertilize the female eggs. If these sperm cells are consumed by parasites, or are intoxicated with very harmful chemicals before reaching the required maturity, they may not be able to impregnate the female eggs.
- Canadian Doctors Sudden Deaths Have Reached 150 Since COVID-19 Vaccines Roll-Out
- Graphene COVID Kill Shots: A Highly Intelligent Poison
- The Pfizer Vaccine: A Tale of Two Reports. “Money vs. Mortality”
- Massive Peer-Reviewed Mask Study Shows ‘Little To No Difference’ In Preventing COVID, Flu Infection
- Western Democracies Are Deploying Military-Grade COVID Propaganda to Fight Dissent