Researchers in Singapore have developed a new nanomaterial that functions like the best Swiss army knife in the world. The material, known as Multi-use Titanium Dioxide (TiO2), can produce energy, it can generate hydrogen, and it can even produce clean water. But that’s not all: The remarkable material can also be formed into flexible solar cells and it can double the lifespan of lithium-ion batteries. And with bacteria-killing properties, it can also be used in new antibacterial bandages.
- Gates’ Moderna Hiding Clinical Trial Results for Groundbreaking COVID Vaccine
- The Big Pharma players behind UK Government COVID-19 lockdown
- Who controls the British Government response to Covid–19?
- Ezekiel Emanuel: ‘A Technocrat’s Technocrat’ On Health Policy
- The Worst is Yet to Come: Contact Tracing, Immunity Cards and Mass Testing
- US Lawmakers Bask in Covid-19 Panic while Quietly Building the Police State of their Dreams
- Bill Gates Wants to Spray Tonnes Of Dust into the Stratosphere to Stop Global Warming
- America’s Super-Rich See Their Wealth Rise by $282 Billion in Three Weeks of Pandemic
- COVID-19 is the Elite’s Coup Against a Terrified Humanity
- WHO Chief Officially Declares COVID-19 as Pandemic
- Apple, Amazon, Google, IBM and Microsoft Have Access to Your Identifiable Medical Records
- Infections as a Cause of Cancer
- Green Apostate Promotes Bayer-Monsanto Herbicide as “Climate Change” Antidote
- The Training of the “Helpless” Physician
Subscribe via Email