Forty million Americans, or 18 percent of the population, struggle with anxiety disorders, which are, collectively, the most common mental illness in the US. While anxiety is a normal response to stress, in some people the anxiety becomes overwhelming and difficult to cope with, to the point that it affects their day-to-day living.
- Canadian Doctors Sudden Deaths Have Reached 150 Since COVID-19 Vaccines Roll-Out
- Graphene COVID Kill Shots: A Highly Intelligent Poison
- The Pfizer Vaccine: A Tale of Two Reports. “Money vs. Mortality”
- Massive Peer-Reviewed Mask Study Shows ‘Little To No Difference’ In Preventing COVID, Flu Infection
- Western Democracies Are Deploying Military-Grade COVID Propaganda to Fight Dissent