Forty million Americans, or 18 percent of the population, struggle with anxiety disorders, which are, collectively, the most common mental illness in the US. While anxiety is a normal response to stress, in some people the anxiety becomes overwhelming and difficult to cope with, to the point that it affects their day-to-day living.
- Health Freedom is the Hottest Political Issue on the Entire Globe
- 5,522 People Have Died Within 28 Days After Covid-19 Vaccination | Public Health Scotland
- Vaccine Billionaires and Human Guinea Pigs
- Flipping a Switch Inside the Head | Rockefeller U
- Vatican Hails Vaccinations As ‘One of The Greatest Achievements’ of Modern Science
- Another Toxic COVID Vaccine Coming
- Worldwide COVID19 Genocide Continues: 13,867 Dead and 1,354,336 Injuries
- Merriam-Webster Expands ‘ANTI-VAXXER’ Definition to include Those Who Oppose FORCED JABS
- ICU Nurse Speaks Out Against Sensationalized Third Wave
- COVID-19: Pandemic? Or Cult?
- Dr. Charles Lieber’s Connections to The Plague, The Plot, And Psychotronic Warfare
- Revealed: Propaganda Template For Vaccine Passports
- WHO Pushes International Pandemic Treaty: Another Stepping Stone to World Government?
- Sunlight Renders Coronavirus Inactive 8X Faster than Predicted | UC Study
Subscribe via Email