Forty million Americans, or 18 percent of the population, struggle with anxiety disorders, which are, collectively, the most common mental illness in the US. While anxiety is a normal response to stress, in some people the anxiety becomes overwhelming and difficult to cope with, to the point that it affects their day-to-day living.
- Worldwide COVID19 Genocide Continues: 13,867 Dead and 1,354,336 Injuries
- Merriam-Webster Expands ‘ANTI-VAXXER’ Definition to include Those Who Oppose FORCED JABS
- ICU Nurse Speaks Out Against Sensationalized Third Wave
- COVID-19: Pandemic? Or Cult?
- Dr. Charles Lieber’s Connections to The Plague, The Plot, And Psychotronic Warfare
- Revealed: Propaganda Template For Vaccine Passports
- WHO Pushes International Pandemic Treaty: Another Stepping Stone to World Government?
- Sunlight Renders Coronavirus Inactive 8X Faster than Predicted | UC Study
- WHO Insider Speaks Out vs GAVI, Bill Gates
- The Life & Crimes Of Bill Gates
- The Twilight Zone: COVID, the World Economic Forum (WEF) and Eugenics
- 46 Residents in Spanish Nursing Home Die after Receiving COVID-19 Vaccine
- Instagram Removes Vaccine Skeptic Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Account with 800,000+ Subscribers
- Thousands March through Copenhagen to Protest Covid-19 Lockdown & Vaccination Passports (VIDEO)
Subscribe via Email